

We loved going through the temple. It was beautiful to see the inside decor and Hawaiin use of many endowment rooms. More than that it, was meaningful to me to contemplate the covenants that I made 30 years ago, as I received my endowment on our wedding day. After enjoying the celestial room for a few minutes we were able to participate in some sealing ordinances in a lovely sealing room. It was so very touching and gratifying to hear those promises again as we were proxies. How grateful we are to be sealed as a couple and as a family eternally. It was truly a joy to be in the temple to celebrate our anniversary.

After the temple we started making our way to the airport. We stopped at a Dole plantation for a pineapple ice cream treat that was VERY sweet, and then we flew away to Maui. I got stopped in security, and had to give up the credit card tool kit I forgot I had it my billfold. Portland missed it whoops and darn, I wish I could have checked in my luggage.

Here's our condo in Maui. We love it!

We ended our day by going to a nearby restaurant recommended by our concierge desk- Cafe O' Lei. The food was great local cuisine, macadamia nut encrusted chicken, and pork WOW. Quin bought me a plumeria lei there as well. What a sweet day!

No comments:
Post a Comment