April 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
Little sister and best friend.
So two days ago was Cara's 20th birthday, and I feel like I need to put up here how grateful I am for her in my life. Ever since we were little, since before I can remember, We have been best friends. I'm pretty sure we got up to a lot of mischief together as well as very productive things as well, from driving mom up the wall when we would sneak into each other's room during what was supposed to be nap time, to working together in the family garden, and staying up WAY too late talking about everything. Sometimes she would just talk and i would listen, but for the most part, we had real conversations. :P Haha. And since i've been home from my mission, Cara has been my confidant, and adviser. We've continued to grow closer together, even with the distance. I love my little sister so much! I know you had a good birthday Cara, as well you deserve! Here's to another year of being best friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment