So what do you all think of the blog look? Don't be shy.
I like it! I love the fall colors inside and out! I'm thankful for clear skies, and crisp weather that you can smell! I love giving pumpkins away to everyone who comes to the house to visit. We grew big pumpkins this year, and we've given away 15 or so so far. People are always surprised--and sort of delighted by the offer. Isn't that so funny? When I asked Collin to get them out of the garden and line the sidewalk by the door, Dad asked me "why do you grow pumpkins? We have so many--too many", but the whole reason is, so we can give them away! It's the country, living on a hilltop version of trick or treat! It's fun for me and us! Happy Halloween in a harvest way!--MOM
3 comments:
I love the look of the blog - well done! and it looks great with our family picture. I love fall too,I bet it is just gorgeous on the hill. I wish we could come get one of your pumpkins!
i like the new layout! i wish i could be there for autumn, its just downright cold here.
Looks great! I was just thinking this week that we should update the background, so I'm glad you did! I wish we could come get a pumpkin too. I like your hilltop trick-or-treating!
Post a Comment