April 2011

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Testimony

This is my testimony of the Book of Mormon.

I have a strong testiony of the Book of Mormon. I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is true and it has incredible power to heal, teach and guide a person in their life. I have seen this in my life and i know it to be true. As i have read and pondered the things that are written in this inspired book, my prayers have been answered. It has given me comfort when i needed it, counsel when i don't know what to do. It is God's way of communicating with his children here; it was written for each of us. This book has solidified my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. It is another testament of his Glory and I know he appeared to his children in the Americas. I know he speaks to a living prophet today who leads and guides us. He sends his spirit to testify of this truth. If you read Moroni 10:3-5 and follow Moroni's counsel, this spirit will testify of the truth, i know it and I will always know it. This book is the most incredible and true book you will read.

Cara Christensen
Age 17
Sherwood, Oregon USA

No comments: