During family night we wrote our testimonies about the book of Mormon so that Tayler could put it in a Book of Mormon to give to an investigator on his mission. This is mine.
As I have grown up in the church I have been taught that the Book of Mormon is true and that Jesus Christ lived and died for us on earth and that we will be able to live with our Heavenly Father again if we follow the commandments. I think this is absolutely true I still have to read a lot of the Book of Mormon to really have a full testimony on it, but I know most of the stories and know that they are true. I know that if we read the scriptures and follow the commandments we will be able to live with our Heavenly Father again..
Anna Christensen age 10 Sherwood, OR USA
No comments:
Post a Comment